I know that there are so many supplements on the market, it will make your head spin. There’s very few I’d recommend and the rest, well I could take them or leave them. But one has stood out to me recently, it’s called NiacinMax. Whether you are into bodybuilding, sports, cardio classes, or whatever it may be, you might want to consider what this supplement can do for you.
What’s It All About?
NiacinMax is brought to you by a company called WOLFSON BERG LIMITED. They manufacture supplements from pure pharmaceutical grade ingredients in their FDA approved facilities.
Niacin Max states that it will boost your performance by increasing blood flow, oxygen to the working muscles, and increase the production of HGH (Human Growth Hormone) which also improves recovery time and promotes fat loss in the body.
This product is said to give you the edge over competitors, enhance performance, and increase focus and energy levels.
NiacinMax contains 75 mg of pure niacin and is delivered sublingually via a small strip. Through this delivery method, your body is able to absorb a substantial amount of the niacin compared to the digestive route.
Compared to taking the traditional oral niacin supplement, Niacin Max won’t give you that extreme flush. The flushing is caused by increased blood flow. This can also cause a tingling or even itching sensation. This is a normal reaction to taking niacin and is not harmful.
What NiacinMax Can Do For You
Each serving of Niacin Max contains 75 mg of Niacin. Niacin is another name for vitamin B3, this is one of the 8 B vitamins. All of the B vitamins aid the body in converting food into fuel. They also help the body utilize fats and proteins.
- Increases the production of HGH- Niacin has been proven by many scientific studies to increase the production of human growth hormone in the body. Why is this a good thing? Because as we age, our levels of hgh decrease pretty rapidly. This can affect the metabolism, energy levels, muscle mass, recovery time, and more. Synthetic forms of HGH haven’t shown promising results in many studies, that’s why it’s important to increase the body’s endogenous HGH secretion.
- Sends more oxygen to your brain- Niacin naturally increases the blood flow by expanding the blood vessels and even the tiniest capillaries in your body. This, in turn, sends more oxygenated blood directly to your brain and increases alertness, focus, energy levels, mood, you name it!
- Increases the blood flow- As mentioned above niacin will increase blood flow in the body, this is especially beneficial for those who workout or do sports regularly. Why? Because more blood flow means increased nutrient delivery to your working muscles which will aid in muscle growth, performance, endurance, and recovery.
- Niacin helps to lower your cholesterol- Multiple studies have shown that niacin raises the HDL (good cholesterol) which helps to remove the bad cholesterol (LDL) in the arteries.
Who Should and Shouldn’t Take NiacinMax
If you are a healthy individual who exercises frequently, strength trains, or competes in sports, Niacin Max is safe to take and there are no reported side effects from taking it.
For individuals who drink alcohol regularly or take prescribed medications, you should talk to your health care provider before taking NiacinMax or any other form of niacin. That’s because niacin has an impact on the liver (not in a bad way unless you take prescription level amounts that are greater than 100 mg per day) and can cause certain drug interactions.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, always consult a doctor before taking any supplements.
Here’s a list of a few medications that niacin can interfere with
- Tetracycline antibiotic- Taking niacin at the same time you are on this antibiotic can prevent absorption of the medication and prevent it from working.
- Diabetes medications- Niacin may increase blood sugar so it’s important to monitor your levels.
- Nicotine gums or patches- Using these products can increase the niacin flush in the body.
- Blood pressure medications- Niacin can actually cause these medications to work stronger which can result in low blood pressure.
- Blood thinners- Niacin can increase the effects of these medications and increase the risk of bleeding.
For more information on niacin and medication interactions, you should always consult your doctor.
More Information About NiacinMax
NiacinMax comes in packages of 30 strips. These are meant to be taken once per day and suggested that you take it in the morning prior to eating. Taking Niacin Max on an empty stomach while the body’s fatty acid levels are low will increase it’s effectiveness and allow for higher HGH production.
The sublingual strips are a pleasant citrus flavor and dissolve under the tongue almost instantly, allowing it to be introduced into the bloodstream.
As for the pricing, the more you buy, the more money you will save. They also have an automatic re-order plan you may select. Shipment takes 3-7 days for customers in the United States, 3-10 days for Europe, and 5-15 days for the rest of the world.
As a Sports Nutritionist and Personal Trainer, I’ve come across many clients asking for safe and beneficial supplementation. NiacinMax is nothing more than proven. If you look around the internet you can find study after study performed on the benefits of niacin and how it can help you move closer to your sports and fitness goals.
Since we know that it is safe and effective for healthy individuals, found in many foods that we already eat, will enhance your workout experience, and move you closer to your fitness goals, I would happily recommend this product.
Heather Neff, CPT, Sports Nutritionist